princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

05 January 2006

Just-ine Time 4 Tennis...

2005 has finally gone fast...without much action, much news. But this time round...it would be different. Finally, my favourite tennis player....Justine Henin-Hardenne is back on the tennis courts....doing what she does best....playing tennis n entertaining her fans.....haha....

Go Ju Ju!!

Tennis has been a sport i love the most...it is actually i love-hate sport. Love it becoz i jus love the entertainment it brings...the passion on the court. Hate it becoz i can't play it well. Haha...Ever since i ended my secondary education, my love for badminton (some may say its a cici sport but its not ok...) has been replaced by tennis. I'm liike a crazy fan ok...or more like a crazy fan of Justine Henin-hardenne...

I have heaps of tapes of her...sounds obsessive...i agree...but she is just so cool to watch. Its like Sam Ung watching his ever-losing soccer team chelsea (sorry sam...but is tt how its suppose to be spelt) play...haha. Jus kidding brother.

Anyway, i hope JHH is going to show the WTA world wat she is made up of n proof to all the critics that she is not some weak, 5 feet 5 tennis player who got conquered by injuries....Go Ju Ju...u can do it this year. Unfortunately...i wldn't be in Melb to see her make her grand slam comeback. But its cool...I will just have to make do withSinagpore's cable. Oh Martina Hingis is making her comeback too...all the best to her...coz she is talented...only a bit unfortunate.

Oh well...enuf of tennis for me...before i kill u pple out there...haha...i can go on if u want me to. But i'll spare all those who have a weak heart. In the meantime, be strong and love ya.

God bless,
Cheryl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home