princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

17 January 2006

Justine's 2006 Campaign begins

On a late afternoon Australian summer Monday, Justine defeated Poland's Marta Domachowska 6-2 6-1 in 63 minutes. In a day that featured the huge upset of Venus Williams earlier on Vodafone Arena, the Belgian 4x grand slam champion stayed focused, and cool as ice.

Justine's first match in Melbourne, since her victory on finals day back in 2004, has been a smooth success. Today there were no signs of jagged early round play that drives supporters on end with nerves. Instead, Justine played surgical percision tennis. Domachowska lacked the creative shot options to make any designs in the match, opting to hit everything with the same pace or patterns.

The first, and second set seemed virtually identical. The young Polish player is a good striker of the ball, yet was unable to win breakpoints, nor points that weren't unforced errors from the Belgian's Wilson stick. Domachowska was too inconsistent throughout the match in earning points. There were good shots then weak errors.

So let's see how far can Justine go at the start of her campaign which seems to be going in the right direction. Go Ju Ju!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home