princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

12 January 2006

One of the bes days ever....

Man was yesterday cool....one of the best days i've ever lived. Nothing really out of the ordinary happened...but it felt like as if i needed to live life this way more often.

Woke up late as usual..(man give me a break man, its my holiday)...jus in time for lunch. Had a bit of time before lunch, so i went ot the gym. Was suppose to go to the gym like 3 times a week...but since the year started, n two weeks into the year, this is my second time to the gym. Haha...so much for committment. Anyway, had my planetshakers (mp3) on real loud while i was on the treadmill n lifting weights....

After an hr and a half...headed back home...went out for lunch wif Dad. I have to say, having lunch wif dad since i came back from aussie has been one of the best moments of each day. Coz we talk heaps abt anythg n everythg anyone can think off.....(got to find a guy like tt...haha). So lunch was cool as usual, wif dad.

Then went home, was getting ready to go out wif Shanice (best-frend in singapore)....Plaza Singapura...took the bus n train while i had my planetshakers (mp3) cranked up blasting high. Had a great time wif shanice having dinner n planning to go clubbin next thursday after watching Memoirs of a Geisha..n took the train back.

Nothing very unusua happened...the same old stuff...but what was different abt tis day was tt i had my planetshakers cranked up real high, no-doubt killing my eardrums...but it was worth it man. I tink pple thought i was crazy or smthg...but i was jus having so much fun listening to the music n actually worshipping Him. Think of me as weird or freako...but those moments worshipping Him on the train or even while window-shopping....were what made this day one of the best days ever.

Music 4 God rocks...sometimes i wonder if i'm actually singing inside, screaming out loud for Him (in my head of coz)....wld there be like tis spiritual warfare happening above my head? U noe like the angels n red demons fighting wif each other...so funny....but on a serious note, why note. Afterall...God is everywhere n i'm pretty sure satan is too....or at least his meannies (little dwarfy demons) are....

Cheryl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home