princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

28 October 2005

PaSsiONz...

I've got heaps...which to persue? Can i do all in a lifetime? But i want to. How do i know which one is more important? Man...if only time was on my side.

How do i know that these passions...these desires are from God? I mean they are all really good dreams and desires...which will give me a chance to draw closer to God and glorify His name. Does it really matter which one is more important? I mean as long as i am glorifying His name, it should be alright rite? Rite?

SOmetimes i just wish i could turn back time and do things rite from the start. Watched "Tru Calling" the american tv series staring Eliza Dushku (she's cool)? Everyday, she has the opporunity to go back one day and solve a crime...make things rite. How i wish i was able to do that. But i guess that will come with more responsibilities huh!

Hmmm...well got to make the most of my time then. What abt you, are you making the most of your time, doing what you love, doing what really makes you fired up, all passionate? Think about it...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Cheryl
Just think it's cool that you're passionate n stuff. Me, I tend to get lost and distracted by passionless things.

December 11, 2005 9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home