princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

15 December 2004

Mission Trip Experiences: (Part 1)

Hi everyone, welcome back again...just so to let you knkow, i am part of a dynamic youth group which is called Dunmais Rock (DR). Now this youth group been my second home since i was 13. And now at the age of 18, despite moving in and out of Singapore, i still consider this youth group as my second home because of the many life lessons and wonderful memories i keep and hold.

Well...this includes the recent mission trip our youth group was involved in. Every year since 2000, DR has always been going for mission trips. For those of you who may not know what is it...well a mission trip is a trip that a group of people take. The aim of this mission trip is to be a blessing to others and show God's love to those who may not know of it. For the past 4 years, DR has been to different parts of Malaysia for their mission trip.

However, this year was different. Instead of going to Malaysia, we decided to go to somewwhere a bit further - Thailand. About 30 of us had the oppurtunity to visit Chiang Rai and Bangkok, meet new people, experience new cultures and learnt great lessons that has definitely caused us to grow and mature.

For those of you who know what I'm talking about, feel free to write your thoughts and comments..like what you've learnt and how you've changed...so as to encourage others. For those of you who may have gone on mission trips and have experienced a few things, do share with us these experiences so that all of us who are new to mission trips may learn and serve God more effectively. And for those of you who do not have a clue as to what everything has been written...do continue to read any comments that are posted here as i pray that they will be a blessing to you.

Oh well, i thikn i've said enough...in signing off remember...God loves you, i love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home