princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

26 October 2005

One DoWN tHreE 2 gO...

Hmm...just finished my first exam, organisational psychology. ALrightz i guess...can't wait to get it over and done with...e exams i mean. By next week, i shld be finish. Yeah!! Then i can really start spending my time wisely...

But aren't i spending my time wisely already? Isn't studying something tt is considered as time well spent? Should be rite...afterall God has called me to be the best student ever. Errmmm...i wouldn't say i have been the best student though...not attending all the lectures...skipping one or two tutes. But i do my best. Hehe!!

2nd year is ending, leaving me with one more year before i graduate with a Bachelor degree in Arts. Hmm...so fast so fast...can't believe it. I'm growing up! How cool is that. You know what, i remember when i was younger i always wanted to be in uni or start working. Now as i approach that stage in life where it seems more real, i'd love to be back in high school.

I really miss my time in high school (PLMGP/SS)...all the frends i have, especially badminton buddies...man! I miss you gals...jeanette, ruth, rachel, melissa, amy, charmaine...remember how we battle on court? I just love the tournaments, where we bring out the best in each other. That fighting spirit of PL...e moments we cheer each other on when all seems to fail!

Greatest moment No. 1(Pri. Sch.): We (Ruth & I) were one set down and playing in the third set (decider set). Remember, Ruth? Mr. Kim brought both of us out and gave us a pap talk for like 5mins telling us all the strategies to win tis game? SO we played against...SCGS primary. If i've not mistaken...we were down 12 6. We had to catch up heaps in order to win...trying to keep our composure together...and at the back of us hearing Mr. Kim shouting, "C'mon Steady Now!" we manage to win one point after another....n finally we brought the game home!! YEAH!! We won the championships....yeah!! Miss those times man.

Greatest moment No. 2 (Sec. Sch.): This was a match against TKGS...i was playing a gal who was about the same stnd as me...pei shan, if i'm not wrong. She is so calm, so cool-headed...it seem like everything i throw to her in the first set, she was able to take it with ease. Quickly, the first set ran away from me. The second set...it was a bit different, i was calmer, found my rythm...played smart....n with ease took the second 11 3. Then came to the decider. Both of us were all gasping for air...tired, having played for 50min...it was a battle of the mind. Mr. Kim. always said...badminton is 5% strength and 95% mental. When the third set commenced...we played well...each of us gave a fair share of great and not so great shots. Then it came down to the last two points...we were both tied at 10 all...And miraculously, i won the decider 13 12. Yes!! I Did iT!

Oh well...felt a bit nostalgic to have to bring up thoses two great moments in my life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home