princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

16 December 2004

Mission Trip Expereince (Part 4: Small Things, Big Things)

Throughtout each day of your life...if you seek hard enough...you will learn something new. This was no exception during the trip. On the second day at Chiang Rai we all woke up @ 7:30am ready for moring devoution. James (cool dude who is one of the leaders) led morning devoution. His topic was - Small Things - which i thought was really good and would like to share it with you guys and gals...for those of you who have heard it, i think its a good reminder for all of us.

In short: Success in life is made up of the little things we do. Remember David, a small sheperd boy. Everything about him was small. He was small in stature, recieve small tasks because he was seen as small and probably incapable in the eyes of the people. However, if you remember the story, David defeated Goliath with just a sling and a few rocks. Through this illustration, God used a small boy like David and gave him and his people a great victory.

Never think that what you do is insignificant (even if it means just coming to church). Every little thing counts. Remember a holy life is made up of multitudes of little things. I just want to encourage and remind you all to never think that what you are doing is less important than others because we are all one in the body of Christ. Always remember that the eye cannot do the job of the leg, vice versa. To end, I'll like to encourage you with this verse:

Matthew 25:21
"...Well ddone, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things..."

God bless...Remember Jesus loves you and I love you.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home