princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

25 October 2005

There is More to Life

What an evening......i'm left thinking how life can seem so useless to some people. But how can it be? I mean we are all created for a purpose...whether u believe in God or not, there will always be meaning to life..not matter how bad life is atm.

Just found out tt a frend of mine (whom i hardly know) was thinking of committing suicide last nite. Just to hear him talk abt life n how it is really meaningless atm, n tt escaping from the physical world will solve all his problems...i feel so sad for him n for everyone who feels the same way.

Life seemed like an object to him...if u like it u keep it, if not, juz throw it out la..no big deal!

But its more than that..i tink. It is full of dreams, visions, memories (gd n bad)...ambitions. I mean, life is meant to be full of colour. Feel kind of lost atm...trying to get my head ard why someone would feel that life is meaningless...i guess i'll neva be able to understand it becoz i know how blessed n how wastful it is to treat life as n object.

I've got only one time to live...make the most of it...impact others so tt they can influences others. Grab every opportunity u are given..n count your blessings.

That's wat i tink. In the meantime, i pray so hard tt that frend of mine will come to realise how much potential his life holds. I'm praying for you Mitch! Give the BIG GUY a chance man. You'll be amazed...if only u'll let him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home