princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

25 October 2005

Update on life

Sorry for the late update...i do realise its been almost 10 months since i wrote anything on tis blog. Reason being: i forgot my blog address...stupid rite...but yarh, getting old already. Anyway, jus to give u all who actually r reading my blog (can't see who will..but)...i'm still in Australia...but in less than 5 weeks, i'll be back in Singapore. Yeah!!

Tml i've got my first exam...organisational psychology...all the best to me! Tml nite will also be our Young Adults' last Encounter meeting for the year. Its a meeting young adults (18-25yrs) from church have once a month. Real cool stuff...at least that is wat i tink. But there are some who think otherwise. So i'm really looking forward to that.

Man, should i be studying right now...let me continue anyhow.

Life has been good...the past few months there were the occassional pitfalls...but throughout tis time in Australia...i've really learnt to grab on tight to wat i know is true...the truth of God's Word. Every time i feel like sh**... i've learnt to go back to God's Word...even though sometimes i dun feel like it. Jus amazing how sometimes, what u read is jus so wat u need to hear atm of loneliness and hurt.

I encourage you all to do the same...He sees your pain n understands what u r going through. Don't tink he is not watching over u. He is!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home