princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

30 October 2005

Another Mission Encounter to come..yeah!!

It's exactly one month and a day before i enbark on my 6th mission trip..yeah...and this year, its to the beauty land of thailand. Yeah...can't wait for the exams to be over by friday, n looking forward to going back to Singapore n go on the mission trip.

I personally think that this year wld be another great year, seeing the power of God jus change the people of Thailand. The last time we went, the experience was awesome...seeing God the same in Australia, Singapore and even Thailand really reminds you of how God is a MIGHTY GOD!

Will keep you guys updated...it will be really exciting. In the meantime, gtg back n study. thREE more exams...haiyah...but got to do it. Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home