princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

28 November 2005

TheErE's nO PlaCe LikE HoME...

Finally...after 10 gruelling months of studies...I'm back @ home...enjoying the company of my mama, papa and most importantly...my lovely mei mei. Hehe...YES! It was also nice to see my friends back in church. Realy glad to see new aces in the youth group...and seeing the group grow in the Lord as they prepare themselves to go for this year's mission trip to Thailand.

Being back home has really made my day...hehe!

There is seriously no place like home. Thank you God for HOME!

I miss my mum's homecooked food...miss my dad's funny jokes...and my sister's crazy teenage-problems...haha! It's good to be back.

Now..its less than 5 days before i set off to Thailand as well...hehe!! Will keep you guys updated...

BE AMAZED BY WHAT GOD HAS INSTALLED FOR US...

God bless..
Cheryl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home