princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

15 November 2005

Road Bike Cum to mee...

For the last couple of days...i've been to e-bay, searching for road bikes. Arrghh..like my future road bike buddy...both of us are like dieing to get a road bike. I noe i havn't experienced an orgasm before..n dun intend to anytime soon...but...according to my cycling buddy....finding the perfect road bike is like a 3rd experience of orgasm....haha (Yiwee...)

Man...the GIANT OCR 1 2004, damn sleek n light. That one is like a dream bike for me..if i was actually tt good on a road bike. Too light actually (9.45kg)...i prefer the Bianchi 1885 Alu Hydro/Carbon/Centuar 2004. That one is slightly heavier..(10.2kg)..but i fill more secure..haha..

Anyway, u guys dunnoe wat i'm talking abt huh. Neva mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home