princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

15 December 2004

Introduction

Welcome to my blog - My thoughts, His Thoughts, Your Thoughts. This may sound a bit too religious or churchy but I am dedicating this blog to whoever is interested or keen in growing in the Lord.

Nowadays, many people, young and old, are not given the opportunity to share their deep thoughts on matters of the heart which are close to God's own heart. People rarely share their personal struggles as they try to have an intimate relationship with God or as they try to find purpose and meaning in life.

In this place, I will try my best to be transparent and open as a Christian who wants to grow in the Lord. I will share my thoughts about life and the struggles I may face. I hope that this will be a place for you to also be honest and transparent as you read and maybe share some of your thoughts. If you have any questions about certain things regarding whatever aspect in your life that you may be struggling with, feel free to share and all of us can help.

Hopefully we can built each other up as we are all one in the Lord. I pray that you will be blessed, encouraged and challenged as you lead a life of obedience. Take care and God bless.

1 Comments:

Blogger Phebe Yeo said...

Well.... in the world we live today ,.... i realised people tend to follow the worldly stuff. It is so hard to tell them whats really God's plan. Example: Singapore..... how things have change.... government have been more liberal in many ways... Churches are operating like business companies ( No offence). im just being frank..... it is sad to see that the MOST SIMPLE Thing to rememeber and being a christian is to FOCUS on God......

In church.... people are afraid of what others think of them.... people coming for the sake of coming? why is that so??? something i wonder what happen ...... i pray and ask God..... hoping that everyday would be a better day.. and one day everyone would realise the simplicity of things.

December 14, 2004 9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home