princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

03 May 2007

WALKING BY FAITH WITH GRACE

I learnt something today... ... to live with tenacity in every are of life. No matter how hard life is, we've got to learn to just perserve, persist and pull through. Not in a direction-less kind of way. But to push through life's challenges knowing Philippians 4:13 in our hearts that we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us. And know that God wants us to be conquerors of our challenges. God reminds us in Hebrews 10:39 that "We are not of those who shrink back and are destroyed, but of those who believe and are saved."

On monday i complained about having monday blues and how it had spoiled my day pretty bad. I'll be honest with you. It wasn't monday's fault. It was nobody's fault to be exact. It was just that after reflecting on a long and tiring weekend and everything that has been happening to me since the start of the year, my heart just couldn't take it anymore. I didn't know what to do with the situation that i was in. Please don't get me wrong. I am not blaming anyone for putting me in this situation. And more importantly i am not regretting my decision to be placed in this situation - no way!! It's just that...i don't know how to say it. But, it was just too much for me and i needed to blame something so i blamed it on monday, just to feel better. *Sorry monday!*

I guess i will just have to be patient, walk in faith with the grace of God and see that miracle come to pass. I've learnt that God is very purposeful in what he does. Don't ask him the 'why' questions cause he knows what He's doing, but ask him the 'how to' questions - how to do life with Him in the midst of all these mess?

Ps. sorry for sounding so disorganised with my thoughts, but that is what it is at the moment. Hehehe...

God bless,
Cheryl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home