princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

11 April 2007

ACCEPTANCE


Acceptance means that you can find the serenity within
To let go of the past with its mistakes and regrets
Move into the future with a new perspective
And appreciate the opportunity to take a second chance.

Acceptance means you’ll find security again
When difficult times come into your life
And comfort to relieve any pain.
You’ll find new dreams, fresh hopes, and forgiveness of the heart.

Acceptance does not mean that you will always be perfect
It simply means that you’ll always overcome imperfection.

Acceptance is the road to peace,
letting go of the worst holding on to the best
Finding the hope inside that continues throughout life.

Acceptance is the heart’s best defense
Love’s greatest asset
And the easiest way
To keep believingIn yourself and others.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Totally trippin' my essay man. I shd go to tijuana now or honduras and visit andrea sweetcakes. cell rocked, n u know u always always always rock.

Totally...

subrosette xo

p/s: i meant to say i TOTALLY dig your entry.

April 11, 2007 11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home