princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

30 April 2007

MONDAY BLUES...

Is there anything in the bible that helps fight away the Monday Blues...if anyone has any remedy to that please let me know. I've never felt so scared of facing the week's schedule before. Today was kinda bad! I don't know...maybe i'm getting a bit all emotional and a little bit of stress will just trigger a rush of emotions. But hopefully this week will turn out all right.

I have to say one thing though...i'm still counting my blessings which is a positive. I'll be fine coz He is always there to guide me and remember "The JOY of the Lord is my STRENGTH!" Amen to that!!

Have a great week.
God bless,
Cheryl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home