princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

23 April 2007

HOPE FOR TOMORROW

If we celebrate the years behind us, they become stepping stones of strength and joy for years ahead.
To those who are going through a rought time in life, may this quote be an encouragement to you. To see things from a positive perspective, not for the sake of feeling better about your situation, but because "the joy of the Lord is our strength" and it is through this valley moments that God is pruning us, making us stronger for the future.
To those who are living lives of contenment, may i challenge you to live life beyond the status quo, just because we are called to live a life of purpose. On saturday i learnt that it is not about being talented that get you to places. It is about believing in yourself, that you have the potential to live beyond yourself.
Be blessed,
Cheryl

1 Comments:

Blogger Phurser said...

Once again, very uplifting and encouraging coming from you Cheryl!! You know, with your previous blog, you said something about being early and setting up...

Well,Cheryl is the one I know who played the keyboard during YA camp last year!! Good to see you are reacquanting with some part of yourself!! Ttyl!

We'll get there!!

April 27, 2007 2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home