princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

17 April 2007

HIS GRACE, MY STRENGTH

"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that CHrist's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties.
For when I am weak, then I am strong.
2 Corithians 12:9-10
Let's face it: To be human is to feel inadequate. Everywhere I look, I discover human inadequacy. I mean the fact is, we are weak - emotionally, spiritually, intellectually and mentally. And the truth is that we are incapable of glorifying God in and of ourselves. We are unable to do His work our own way in our own strength. Maybe this sense of inqdequacy we constantly feel forces us to then rely fully on God for power and strength.
I'm not saying that we sholuld congratulate ourselves just because we recognise our limitations. Instead, having that recognition, we should look to God to seek pathways of effectiveness, so to speak.
I just love the fact that God loves to use those who are deem insignificant in society to accomplish significance. All because of His Grace, which is sufficient for us...
Be bless,
Cheryl

1 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

cheryl....cheryl.....

everyone wants to be like cheryl
everyone wants to love....cheryl

cheryl.....

April 18, 2007 10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home