princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

15 February 2007

FREE TO LOVE

In life we make decisions. Personally, most of my decisions are based on what i want and more importantly, what God wants for me. However in the last two weeks, i have chosen to make a decision based on what i wanted. For the first time, i did what i wanted to do. Having made that decision, it did cross my mind that since i made a selfish decision, God may take a while [like most of us would] to accept the fact that i wanted to do what i wanted to do. And that it would be a while before He starts talking to me again.

But i was wrong, as usual. My God is bigger than that. He loves me no matter what.

2 weeks have passed and i'm feeling much better. No regrets. And i've never been happier. Especially when God spoke to me in His own special way last night. This was what He said:

"My Princess,
You are free to love. I have set you free to love others, so don't let people who have caused you pain paralyzed you from experiencing the joys of love. I know there is always a risk when you give a piece of your heart away, but i've created you to enjoy the gift of special friendships.
Choose wisely the ones that you invest your time and energy in, and also give those you love the freedom to fail. Remember that no one will love you as perfectly as i do. If you let me take the disappointmnets that come with relationshis, you will be free to give and receive love unconditionally.Remember, most people need love the most when they deserve it the least.
Luv, Your King who is LOVE."

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW...God is just amazing huh, Cheryl. He is so not like us. His grcae truely is more than enough for us. God bless.

February 15, 2007 4:14 PM  
Blogger cjs said...

I know...its amazing how God is so personal and real. Just when you think He is totally upset with you and isn't going to talk to you, He tells you that He loves you still and will not let you get hurt. I guess that is why i'm so confident that i'll be alright. I love my God. God is great!! God is LOVE.

February 15, 2007 4:16 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

Cheryl

Make your own choices, be they good or bad. You yourself know what is right and wrong. People have told you stuff, you believe in contary stuff. But once you've made a decision, run with it. Even if that decision comes to naught at the end of the day, you'll always have friends that care for you.

Alex

February 18, 2007 2:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home