princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

13 May 2007

TO MY MUMMY DEAREST!

My Mother is a special gift, A special gift that God gave to me.

I'd be lost and lonely without her,If God took her away you see.

I love her so very much,That I couldn't bear to live without her healing touch.

Thank-you God for giving me such a loving Mother,

For I wouldn't want to be a part of no other.

Happy Mother's Day Mummy dearest. You're the best you know!!

Luv your beloved daughter,

Cheryl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home