princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

14 February 2007

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

Today is the day of celebrating great friendships marked by trust and honesty. Today is the day of celebrating great relationships marked by genuine understanding and sincere appreciation.
Today is the day of celebrating LOVE.
Why do we love?
It's reassuring yet scary
to think that we're ready to do everything
to think that we're ready to give everything for love
I will allow myself to get hurt,
because i know that i can fight back.
I will allow myself to hold on to pain,
so that when the time comes, i will know how to let it go.
Isn't that the point?
To live and know that you've loved
To live and know that you've been loved
I hope you'll find someone who would give you
the strength to believe in love.
Even if you have no assurance that
your story will end with "i love you"
LOVE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home