princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

10 February 2007

YEAR OF THE FORK - EXPECTATIONS

Romans 15:13

"I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him. Then you will overflow with confidence hope through the power of the Holy Spirit."

Frank D. was talking about how this year is THE YEAR OF THE FORK, the fork of EXPECTATIONS. After hearing what he had to say about expectations, a sense of confidence and hope just resides in me. Somehow i feel like no matter what i've done, am doing or am going to do, something good is going to happen from all this. Hence the confidence and peace within me. Its almost like I know that whatever happens, God will still love me and He will never forsake me. I guess that's the difference when you place your trust in Him and when you kinda place your trust in Him but semi-doubt Him at the same time. Get my point?

Anyway, here were some points he mentioned that was really interesting:

The FOUNDATION for expectation is DESIRE.
The FOCUS for expectation is PEOPLE.
The TIME for expectation is NOW.
The SOURCE for expectation is GOD.
The MEANS for expectation is BELIEVING.
The EMOTION for expectation is JOY.
The MINDSET of expectation is PEACE.
The BLESSING for expectation is OVERFLOW.
The FUEL of expectation is the HOLY SPIRIT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home