princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

25 January 2007

LOVE

When it seems like I'm just beginning to open myself up to the unkown, of what it means to love and be loved...people have to prove me right: to love is a dangerous game. Is it really, just a game? Well, here is a thought for those who have proven me right:

Why do we love?
It's reassuring yet scary
to think that we're ready to do everything
to think that we're ready to give everything for love/
I will allow myself to get hurt,
because i know that i can fight back.
I will allow myself to hold on to pain,
so that when the time comes, i will know how to let it go.
Isn't that the point?
To live and know that you've loved
To live and know that you've been loved
I hope you'll find someone who would give you
the strength to believe in love.
Even if you have no assurance that
your story will end with "i love you"
LOVE!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey chezza...long time no catch up gal. How have you been? I'm still traveling around Paris. Love it, love it, love it. Hey, are you in love? Gotta catch up soon....

January 25, 2007 4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi cheryl. i think it's time for me to confess that i have been reading your blog for some time now. i have to say that you have challenged my thoughts about things again and again. reading this post, in some way i feel like i can really relate to this. it's so easy to feel like you're ready to open yourself up to someone special, yet there are things that hold you back. love is a two way street, that's why to love is not enough. quote yourself: "and know that you've been loved". it's comforting to know we're always loved by our Heavenly Father, but having that connection with someone makes a real impact. you're a inspiration cheryl. keep up the good stuff.

January 25, 2007 9:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ps. do you mind if i link to your blog?

January 25, 2007 9:41 PM  
Blogger cjs said...

Nope i dun mind. Glad you feel that way.

January 26, 2007 1:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice thought...definitely made me think about LOVE. Hmmmm.....

January 26, 2007 1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home