princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

02 February 2007

TRUST IN ME

Past week or so has been a new experience for me. Some of you may know about what i'm talking about. Honestly i'm not sure why i'm posting this particular entry up, but i just felt compelled to. Maybe some of you might be experiencing similar situations. Hopefully this love message from My Heavenly Father helps you bring some light to your situation, whatever it may be. Be blessed.

My dear child,

trust me with those you love.

I know your heart, and I know how much you love those close to you. I am your Creator and the Giver of every good gift. I have given you loved ones to share your life with. But you, my chld, must remember that those you love ultimately belong to me - not to you.

I didn't give you those special relationships to tear you apart or to control you through fear of the future. Like Abraham did with his only son, Isaac, I need you to open your heart and give back to Me whose you love. Trust Me with everything that concerns you regarding them.

Place your hand in mine and I promise I will walk you, and your loved ones, through all things this life brings.

Love
Your trustworthy King

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is very cool cheryl...thanks for posting it. u rock!

February 06, 2007 8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home