princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

11 January 2007

WINDOWS OF MY SOUL...P2

All of us go through life from one threshold to another. And at those thresholds, most of us stand on very tentative lefs, wanting to take a step forward, but yet we're hesitant, unsure. We go from one threshold with something pulling us forward and something pulling us back.

We wonder what lies ahead? What we may be missing out in the future if we actually took a step forward into a particular direction? And what has to be left behind ingetting there?

Maybe we think too much. Maybe we should just take a risk sometimes and see where it might take us. Afterall there are never right or wrong decisions. There are only decisions that we ourselves can make right even if it may seem bad at first.

Cheryl

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How can you say there are no right or wrong decisions??

As a Christian, surely a decision to follow the Evil One is a wrong decision??

January 24, 2007 6:45 PM  
Blogger cjs said...

Okay...you are just stating the obvious. I was refering to decisions that may seem gray. But yeah.....u're rite!

January 25, 2007 1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home