princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

04 February 2007

WHAT IS LOVE?

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Can we believe in such a kind of love? Yes, we may experience a short glimpse of such a kind of love, every now and then. Maybe the real question is: do we dare to believe in such a kind of love? So pure, utterly unselfish and raw.

Such a kind of love goes against our natural inclinations. And we are only able to do so if we actually set aside our own desires and instincts, so that we can love while expecting nothing in return.

Cheryl

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to admit. To love is the hardest thing anyone can possibly do. And i think we may never be able to love the way God did. But we can always try.

February 04, 2007 4:49 AM  
Blogger Lil Mis A said...

thats from the bible right???

all i remember is that is it in that movie 'a walk to remember' :)

i say love is greater then everything!

February 05, 2007 8:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Should we ever love the way God told us to, despite not knowing if we could be loved the exact same way? Should we risk our hearts?

February 07, 2007 5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home