princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

18 November 2006

FUN MOMENTS

In the last week and a half, i had the luxury of spending my holidays with my awesome sisters from singapore and baddy friends. From Karaoke to a trip down Sorrento. It was ballistic!!

Nick trying to act cool, Tin being a doof-face, me, Jen who still can't smile with her eyes open, and Si Yun who....yeah si yun!
Gary, who is famous for his "funcky town" solo, Tin, and Nick, still trying to be act cool but in vain, Si yun and Jen.
A lovely girls group pic @ Karaoke at Glen!!
On Saturday we had an awesome cook-off: battle of the sexes iron-chef!!
Jen, Si yun and Pam (my mei mei)
While some were sober enough and had heaps of fun...
Others weren't that fortunate.....Oops!!
Down at Sorrento...........8 gals in a beach house!!
We went cherry-picking........had heaps of fun!!
Had many late nights...playing 'games', sharing super-lame...errmmm...jokes and watching the tennis masters series till 5am despite some of us not being that sober....
All in all...........it was a fantabalistic time with everyone. Hope my sisters from singapore had an awesomeness time.....if not "KILL ME NOW"...............peace!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home