princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

08 October 2006

I LUV JAY CHOU.....NOT

gCan't believe the amount of fun i had last nite with my badminton friends. Awesome bunch of people to hangout with and do stupid stuff, like sing heaps n heaps of Jay Chou songs from the car to the Karaoke lounge. I can't believe i can sing Jay CHou songs. Noooo......I don't wana be a Jay CHou Fan...........

So what I've learnt from last nite......

1. If you wana sing Jay Chou songs....call the Jay Chou Fan club. They will not only sing but be willing back-up dancers. Hahahah....they also get the crowd to join along in the waving of arms. How interactive is that....


2. Boyz need to learn how to sing Jay Chou songs if you are going to come out wif us for another Karaoke session. Or else u will be bored ass....Good job Gary for doing good J.C impersonation and Tin for singing the chorus of "qian li zhi wai" well even though you didn't noe wat u were singing n u r a viet who doesn't have a clue abt mando. Hahaha.....funny ass....Wing, you've got to pull up your socks mate, Tin's catching up...learn to sing J.C songs.

Thanks guys for a cool nite. Hopefully we'll have more great moments to share before i leave if i do leave. Peace (3 fingers up).

God bless,Cheryl

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You sure u not a Jay CHou Fan??

October 13, 2006 7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

most asian girls are....

October 13, 2006 7:05 PM  
Blogger cjs said...

Okay okay...i admit...I'm so not a jay chou fan...yet!! I mean, i'm in transition i guess. But to date, I'm no jay chou fan and i wldn't stand on the chairs of BoxHill's Karaoke lounge and dance to Jay Chou's music....ok i may be lieing...but u get my gig!

October 13, 2006 7:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shit man Cheryl....i didn't noe u listen to chinese music. Its cool though, i like...wat's his name, the cute hon kong dude...errmmm.. can't remember. But yeah, catch ya soon mate!

October 13, 2006 7:09 PM  
Blogger cjs said...

ahhahhaha...i didn't noe they cld be quite nice too. THey're all rite....hopefully its just a phase thing for me. *smilez*

October 13, 2006 7:11 PM  
Blogger Dead Poet said...

jay chou? whois that? =p

October 13, 2006 10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home