princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

02 October 2006

MEMORIES @ AUG

Uncle Yohan getting into trouble with an official regarding the massive bags @Adelaide...

So besides the fact that Tin is a poser... we will all neva forget how bad it was to find free parking in Adelaide (good example of cheap asians...)

Adhi and Salyia stealing dinner from the gals....Tsk Tsk Tsk....man, growing boys. Fortunately Tin didn't join in....did u see the amount of food he consumed at AUG!!!

The boys playing a game of pool every nite....salyia seriously, consider being one of michael jackson's backup dancers if u can't get your degree....u have those zombie eyes (mtv - thr thriller)....

First nite out @ TONIC....Kylie and me....remember Tin, i won the bet!! Haahaahaa....

2 Comments:

Blogger cjs said...

More is yet to be posted up....have fun. REally miss AUG....n u guys/gals....awesome bunch of pple. Been a while since i had soo much fun!

JIA YOU...CHOP....PEACE....C'MN STEADY NOW....BREAK IT DOWN.....

October 02, 2006 11:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you only won coz he didn't drink enough......... =P

October 03, 2006 10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home