princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

03 October 2006

MEMORIES @ AUG (P3)

**WARNING: This short clip is only for mature audiences. Children under the age of Nicky Wong's age should be accompanied by their parents. The following script has been well edited and censored for the purpose of public viewing. YOU"VE BEEN WARNED!!!

Wonder what the girls got up to when the boyz weren't in their room?? Here's a quick peek! Please, think of pure thoughts....what you see is what you get. Understood!!!


Red riding hood giving sponge bob square pants a good massage after a tough day on the court...

Sponge bob square pants says hi to the camera..while red riding hood says, "peace"

"Arghhh...get off me you big butt! What are you trying to do...dodgy cheap asian!" cried sponge bob square pants, who didn't realise that red riding hood isn't asian at all (okay tt was so lame).

CREDITS:

So Jen Jen...i mean Fur Fur is Sponge BOb Square pants....and errmmm...the other one, the cheap dodgy asian (who will remained anonymous) is red riding hood.

Hope you enjoyed this short presentation. Hehehehe.......

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geezzz.....what was red riding hood trying to do?? I really wonder! HAahahahaa......cheap asian? Hmmm....not all asians are cheap, they are just ermmm.....street wise okay.

October 04, 2006 11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im a great foto taker......

October 04, 2006 6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home