princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

05 November 2006

DAY @ DANDENONG

The day @ Dandenong started out having branch @ PIE IN THE SKY....7 pies + 6 raisin toasts + 2 bowls of chips = ideal pig's lunch

Then we head up to the Observatory, thinking that we could walk off all the junk we ate. Did it work?? You can decide for yourself. At the observatory, we errrmmm.........this is kinda freaky to say but, errmmm.....we met two really weird asian guys. Dunno why they were always following.

What is even more scary is that they casually join in our group photos. Seriously, how weird can australian asian men get?? Dodgy stuff man!!
After walking.......for less than 30min....we drove down to Ms Marples for a 'sinful' afternoon-tea. When i mean sinful....i mean sinful....even by a guy's standard gary's stnd). But we all still had a great time at the end of the day.
Just want to say a big THANK YOU to Jen for the great entertaining car rides up and down Mt. D. And also to Gary and Wing (who were not that dodgy afterall) for joining us and making the day so much more enjoyable. THanks once again. We had fun!!
Peace out,
CHeryl

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

its been my pleasure taking u freakos up to dandenong..

peace

<3 Jen

November 06, 2006 2:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AND I AM NOT AUSTRALIAN!
Pls....im a malaysian! even though a dodgy one at that.....
-W-

November 09, 2006 4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home