princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

02 October 2006

MIXED EMOTIONS

Looking back at what has been
It is time to look from within
What has been four long years
Seems to be closing in on me
Reflecting on all the great blessings
counting all that i may be missing
Thanking God for those great memories
Praying hard for more to keep
Just when things seem to be going smoothly
Stop, red light, change direction, what now?
Facing a crossroad, too many options
all of which seems right if i make them be
My feelings, their feelings
which one first?
My desire, their desire
whose to fill?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home