princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

21 September 2006

Australian Uni Games 2006


With the 2006 Australian Uni Games (AUG) in Adelaide just days away (3 days to be exact), I am feeling pretty good about our chances of bringing something back. The last 4 weeks have been crazy for me, in a fun way though. I've never played so much badminton in the 3 years that i've been in Melbourne.

Started out crap, thought i was actually quite good, then lost all of my matches at the Monash Badminton Open and Melbourne Badminton Championships. It was pretty depressing...haaahaa. THen in the last week or so, i've been practicing smart. So now, i have to say, i've improved. So my reply to Hanyang (aka Hangers): "I will not get trashed...i'll prove you wrong dude!"

Anyway, I'm so very excited. Kinda regret not joining the team earlier coz in the last month or so, i just had heaps of fun training and getting to know these hardcore badminton freaks. Really cool bunch of people. I guess more will be said during next week or when i come back from Adelaide.

In the mean time, i so need to rest this arm of mine. And Hanyang , "this time, i can safely say, i'm so much more tankier than you are...so beware of my man smashes" Mwaahahhaha.....jkjk!

Peace out,
Cheryl

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey girl.....

go to adelaide and kick some ass man! And trust me...u r so going to get wasted by the end of the week. Good luck gal and have heaps of fun! Go MOnash Badminton Team!!

September 21, 2006 11:26 PM  
Blogger cjs said...

Haahaa...me getting wasted. WHen was that ever part of my routine when i go out wif u guys. The only time that happens is when...when.. It will neva happen mate! NEVER!! Its always u or Tiegs getting wasted.

September 21, 2006 11:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So not true.....Tiegs is the one!! I only get wasted when...when...i neva do. Haahaaa....*in a state of denial*

September 21, 2006 11:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've ALWAYS smashed harder than I have!! What are you talking about?!?! That's why I play the woman spot at the net and you play the man spot at the back of the court...

September 23, 2006 10:14 PM  
Blogger cjs said...

Haahahaa...true true true. I have to say, that takes heaps of sessions at the gym. Heeheehee...*she-man* Yiewwww!!

September 24, 2006 5:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home