princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

19 December 2005

LoRd...heAr OuR CrY,,,

Hmmm..after 10months...i finally had the chance to lead worship in DR. Yeah... I just love this job of leading pple into worship...i just enjoy being in the presence of God...n see pple who are hungry being filled...

I tink i'm going to be honest...i hope you guys dun mind me...its jus tt for the past few years being apart of DR...and a worship leader, a person so passionate abt the music ministry...i have tis burden upon my heart...a burden for the music team....a burden for the worship team....and most of all...a burden for the youths in DR.

Time and time...whenever i get up on the platform to lead worship...i struggle to comprehend how some youths seem so ignorant abt the presence of God? How can these youths jus stand there while everyone is jus entering into God's presence and not respond to the Holy Spirit?

Jus had an opportunity to lead worship today...i knew tt it was going to happen...the same kind of response would come from those significant few...but i was desperately praying...believeing tt God will have his way.

Was i not believing hard enough? Was i expecting too much from the youths, from God? What can i do to improve tis situation tt our youth group is facing...an attitude of ignorance towards the One and only God?

Cheryl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home