princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

15 December 2005

WAiTinG Sux...buT StiLL...

Having come back from Thailand...I'm facing a period of nothingness...spiritually speaking......not so much of having lost the sense of wanting to grow spiritually...but not sure where to begin becoz life is just full of uncertainty and complications.

Its now 2:17am in the morning...I'm unable to sleep...WhY? Thoughts...hate it when that happens...my body is tired and sick but my mind is working like a 24hr hawker centre in Singapore..hehe..u dun get tt in Australia.

Manage to really spend some quality time with the BIG GUY...and i tink i really needed this QT wif Him...jus thinking abt how i can really make my future work and other issues in life...and at the end of the discussion wif the BIG GUY...i've concluded tt what I'm experiencing now is..well simply...WAITING!

I mean...we wait all the time...but how many of us know that waiting in God terms can be like waiting from 1 day to 5years..or 40years (let's hope tt doesn't apply to any of us). I was telling God how hard it is for me to be waiting all the time...not being filled in on what my future will be like or what His purpose is for me...etc...and this is what He had to say:

Waiting is either to build your character...or a way in which I [God] tell u that u need to take a rest. And i'm like...building my character..okay, that i can accept. But asking me to rest...how can...life is so short...there is so many things that i want to do for myself and for you [God]...how can i possibly rest. And even then...rest for how long? He replied:

1) Wait Quietly: "Be still and know that I am God"...and i will make you become the instrument of my purpose...u need the strength to fulfill the job i have for you...RELAX!!

2) Wait Hopefully: "No one whose hope is in You will ever be put to shame...you are God my Savior" (Psalms 25:3, 5)...Biblical hope is the confident assurance that God's inchage no matter what.

3) Wait Obediently: takes place by aligning my actions as closely as i can with scriptural principles and asking God to adjust my attitude.

So for those of you who are like me...waiting without any direction, feeling really lost and hopeless...i hope this will encourage you all to keep waiting purposefully for God's plan is not to harm you or to shame you...it is so that you can always be ready to be all that He wants you to be.

In the mean time...i will try and wait purposefully...but also praying desperately hard for another answer besides "WAIT"!

God bless,
Cheryl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home