princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

25 June 2007

FREE AT LAST

I'm glad the semester is officially over. After 13 weeks of intensive uni work and waking up @ 5:30am in the morning. I am just so happy to get out of that routine and.....SLEEP IN!!!

The coolest thing is...to mark the official day of my freedom i spent a lovely day with a special someone at the mornington peninsula hotsprings. It was an amazing experience just relaxing out in the hotsprings. If you haven't had this experience before, you should go for it. It's just so serene and calming. I wouldn't mind going again. The day was just absolutely worth it.

Thanks Tin =).

Now i'm just looking forward to 3 weeks of rest before another semester begins again. So hope you all are enjoying your time off uni. Peace!

Cheryl

1 Comments:

Blogger cjs said...

Me no no Spanish. Sorry!!

July 03, 2007 12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home