princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

06 December 2007

A LOVE NOTE

" I look at you and somehow i feel safer. I dont know if i can explain this but you give me hope. And sometimes I'm afraid to say it out because if life finds out, it will try and beat it out of us and that would be a shame. "

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

January 04, 2008 2:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

March 21, 2008 7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home