princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

06 November 2007

HOME SWEET HOME


Indeed, there is no place like home. Having been away from home for about 2yrs, I'm finally back for a good 2mths. In fact, I've been back for almost 2weeks now and I am really cherishing every moment I spent with my family.

So I think I've settled back into Singapore quite well. Or maybe I've just had to rush into settling down because I had to start work 2 days after I arrived. In any case, I'm just glad to be back home, having nice home-cook food every night and having great conversations with mum and dad.

3 Comments:

Blogger nigel said...

have fun cheryl!

November 09, 2007 6:03 PM  
Blogger nadia said...

=) enjoy your time back in SG!

November 17, 2007 6:41 PM  
Blogger Shanice said...

exams're over!

December 06, 2007 4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home