princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

04 October 2007

GOD'S TATTOO P2

I was just reading my own blog entry about how much my God loves me. God loves me with an everlasting love, unconditional and indescribable. Then i asked myself this question: Am i capable of loving anyone the way God does?

So i started thinking about the relationship I am in right now, with my special significant someone. Whether he knows it or not, like my God, I made a decision to love him. Whether he knows it or not, that decision wasn't a temporary comitment. Maybe that is why my special significant someone is falling in love with me.

But whether he knows it or not, he is actually falling in love with my God too. Cause my God is in me and will always be. And my God is part of who I am.

Cheryl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home