princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

06 August 2007

BELIEVING IN PRAYER

I was feeling really discourage, with so much on my plate at the moment. I've got to worry about where I'll be teaching in the next 3weeks, worry about 4 assignments due the following week, worry about getting responses from the last 3 job applications, worry about spending more time with God, worry about how my relationships with people are going.

So much to do so little time. So much to hope and wish for, yet so little is being done! What then can i do? As usual, when i feel really out of it, I try and make it a habit to go to God. Here was what He said to me:

" My powerful princess, do not waste your walk through life today. Open your spiritual etes. Prayer is needed everywhere. Anywhere you walk today I can and will order your steps, if you will let Me. Pray while you're driving, while you're cooking, and while you're doing the laundry and running errands. Of all the weapons in the world, prayer is your most powerful resource. Don't let the day begin or end without letting your prayers to Me pave the way in all you dol Wherever you go, remember that part of your royal priviliege is raising your voice to heaven. So hold on to the promises that are yours and pray!
PS. sms me whenever =)
Love,
Your Daddy in Heaven!!

The cool thing was, i flipped to the next page and then......i read this verse from Ephesians 6:18 "...be persistent in your prayers." I guess, I just want to encourage those that are feeling like their prayers have not been answered after soooo long, keep praying, be persistent about it, don't give up!!

P - Pray
U - Until
S - Something
H - Happens

Do just that!! God will surely see your heart and in due time answer your prayers.
God bless,
Cheryl

1 Comments:

Blogger Shanice said...

yes, thanks for reminding that i gotta be persistent in my prayers (:

August 22, 2007 1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home